Wednesday, September 1, 2010

"Sweet Travel" Show


















First there was Sweet Travel, the blog...now there's Sweet Travel, the show (not to be confused with "Sweet Travel! The Musical," debuting in 2014).

From now through September, a selection of my photographs from Japan is on display at Fresh Flours' Phinney Ridge location. The centerpiece is a 44-photo mural made up of individual wagashi portraits (above).

Fresh Flours is a lovely little coffee shop that features Japanese-inflected baked goods. It's also right across the street from Tokara and sells her wagashi on the weekends.

You can also see the show online by visiting my Flickr set.











6015 Phinney Ave N
Seattle, WA
206/297-3300

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great show! I love your photos. And this place has great coffee and treats. It's all worth checking out!

Julia said...

Thanks! It was a real pleasure to relive my memories of Japan while putting together the photos for the show. I hope that you will be able to enjoy them in person.

budget accommodation said...

I'm curious, the first pic (the colorful flowers) what are they made of??

Lala